MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Saturday, May 12

Objects of my Affection

Just some stuff for my readers on a beautiful Saturday evening. 

I took this picture on my balcony today. Sometimes flowers know what I'm feeling.
I want to do this!
This looks like my tattoo. :)

I love this gif I made with the GifBoom app.
This, but of course.
Best new show, Veep. It's on HBO but I'm sure episodes are online somewhere.
So that's all everyone. If you like these posts, you should check out my Tumblr! I'm constantly reblogging stuff, and I just started a new project on there! I'm actually going to do this working out thing (oh my god, have I worked out twice this week?) and I'm blogging each day on there. I don't want to clog up this blog with my daily posts, but I will keep everyone updated maybe weekly or biweekly about how this fat girl is doing with this new active, healthy lifestyle! 

k, that's all.

xoxo
CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment