MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, December 27

New Year’s Resolutions 2012




Are you tired of the same old boring resolution that practically everyone you know has? Losing weight? Do you have this resolution? …do I? Of course I do! I want to be healthier, but tons of people have this goal for the wrong reasons. Because of our stupid media and our stupid culture being so skinny-fied. ALL bodies should be appreciated, right?!

Here are some of my resolutions!:

smoke less
eat better food (less fast food, smaller portions, less processed)
exercise
stay organized and do homework ON TIME
And if you need help loving your body this holiday season or into this new year, check out these tumblrs!

Curves Appreciation Society, Fuck Yeah Chubby Fashion, Love the Chub

ps: I tried to find some naturally thin body love tumblrs but I couldn’t find any that weren’t pro-eating disorder. Let me know if you find any!

You should really check out Miss Representation, the documentary focused on our country’s advertising and pop culture. VERY great documentary!

ALSO! Follow my Facebook page, my Tweets and spread this blog! Links are at the top of the page! I’d really appreciate it!

xoxo
Cortnie

No comments:

Post a Comment