MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, December 29

Things I Love // Antiques, Androgyny & Awesome Stuff

Sorry that this post is late, ya'll. I had a big day yesterday! Went to work and then I went antiquing with Mattie! We found this amaaaazing antique store on Kellogg and oh my god it was heaven. Also, today was Jay's birthday so happy birthday ya old man!

Here are some of the things that I love this week!



I definitely love wearing skater hats and hugging on cute puppies at my Wagner's house.



Who doesn't love Jesus on a vintage pink couch? This was priced at $500 I think, hopefully Jesus is included.



Funny faces in an antique mirror hutch thing that's filled with old lady antique things? Check.



MULLET! I got my hair cut on Tuesday and it's awesome! It used to be longer on the right side and shaved on the left, but we chopped it into something amazing!



This model! Andrej Pejic is so hot!



This. For obvious reasons. 1) Modern Family is great. 2) This quote is great. 3) He's adorable.



I'd like my arm to look something like this. How's that sound?



THE HELP. THIS QUOTE. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GIF.



AHHHHHH! I don't know where the hell this came from, but I saw it on here and HAD to share it. Ideas of beauty, there ya go.

Until next week, send me some things that you love! Email me!

Love ya'll,

CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment