MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, February 21

CHANGES ARE ACOMIN'!

Just wanted to let everyone know, your favorite blog is going to go through some changes in the near future. :] I REALLY hope that everyone is enjoying my writing. PLEASE give me feedback, I'd love to hear what you have to say! What kind of stuff do you want me to write about? What would you like to read? What is on your mind? Is something happening that is pissing you off? What about the Republican candidates just deciding to have a war on women while claiming that Obama is having a war on religion? What about that commercial where the woman is so happy that her friends think she got plastic surgery.. when really it's orange juice? What about gay rights?!

TELL ME ABOUT IT! 

Would you be interested in being interviewed for CORTingFeminism?
Do you have something you want to say? EMAIL ME ASAP. I have some thoughts, ya'll. :]


I LOVE YOU ALL. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF THIS JOURNEY WITH ME.

xoxo
CORTnie


ps.
here's a creepy old picture for you.

3 comments: