MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, February 21

GET OUT OF MY VAGINA


Quick, quick, very quick update: Noticing some changes? I'll be doing more of these in the near future, let me know what you think! Email me or something (email link is up top)! Also, if you're interested in being interviewed and you are in the Cincinnati area OR would be okay with answering some questions via video/email OR if you'd like to guest blog, get up at me! 

Anyway. I'm having issues with getting online and seeing all of this GARBAGE about the extreme rightists trying to make laws to control my pussy. Hence the CORTingVAGINA. GET OUT. STOP IT. This is NOT your's. IT ISN'T. I think I'm channeling my inner Angry Vagina, over here.

Look at these pictures I found, just today.





WHAT THE HELL USA?! What are you doing?! Waging this stupid war on women? WE didn't do anything to you! What did we do? No, really. What was it? Was it that bad? I can't believe the extreme rightists aren't focusing on MONEY, but all in all, what do they focus on that isn't money? Women. Or the gays. There ya go.

ALSO, while Tumbling, look at what ELSE I found.





























UH. WHAT? Taking a stand for what you believe in is a bad thing? I just.. I.. I don't get it!

I'm sorry this post was a little.. whatever it was, but aren't you mad?!


xoxo
CORTnie


ps.
a post will happen soon explaining the idea behind CORTingFeminism along with the idea behind these new day-names. In case anyone was curious or something. Also, have you clicked on the WHY? link up top underneath the header? Go on, get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment