MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, February 2

Stupid Car Places



So, yesterday I went to Tire Discounters to get an oil change. I hate going to car places because I have tits and they always treat me like a fucking idiot. So, I get the oil change, right? Mom and I walk back in from eating and the guy goes, 'didja bottom out?' I'm all, huh? He's like, 'Did ya hit a curb and just ... not realize it? Ya know, women do that.' He goes on to say that I must have hit something because my radiator had been pushed back? He didn't offer to show it to me and he didn't answer any of my questions about how serious it was or about what would happen if I didn't fix it right away. He didn't even tell me if it was like... I don't know... DEADLY.

See, this is why I don't go to car places. I used to take Jay with me. They offer all of this shit and say all of this shit's wrong with my car just because I have boobs. And I talked to friends today and one said that she has to butch up before she goes in so that they don't sell her stuff. HOW IS THIS OKAY?!

Luckily, I know a man's man and he looked at my car and basically said that they were full of shit and ALSO that it didn't even look like my oil was very clean! WHAT THE FUCK?

So, moral of the story? WHAT THE FUCK car places, STOP treating me like a fucking idiot.

xoxo
CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment