MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, April 12

My Week in Pictures

Sitting on campus waiting for class to start.




















Yummy Aglamesis on a hot day.

Jay helped me plant my little Target pots and look at them growing!

I found my soulmate at Petsmart

I washed my car this week! It's spotless!

I'm not sure what to caption this. My Cheeto is going through a tough time.
He's afraid of mom's cat who chases him everywhere, and now he's started
pooping/peeing on the carpet. My little boy is an old man now, and I don't
know what to do. Economically, we can't fix him if something is wrong,
he isn't living much of a life hiding in the closet or under the cabinets, and
it isn't great to have an apartment with a cat that isn't going in the litter box.
I'm done typing about it because I will definitely cry. My first cat. 


















































































































































I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend.

xoxo
Cortnie

1 comment: