Here are some pictures from my past week or so for your eye pleasure.
|I haven't been feeling too hot lately. Coughing like crazy!|
|My baby Astrid is gorgeous. Here she is lying on my lap.|
|This is from Pelican's Reef, the restaurant mom and I went to the other day.|
Such an adorable place.
|Sitting in traffic is always fun. Does anyone else drive with their foot up?|
|Got some Nutella. Life is complete.|
|It's kind of bumming me out that in about 10 weeks |
I won't be doing this anymore. :(
I've also wanted to type up some goals of mine to improve myself for awhile now, and Kaelah over at Little Chief Honeybee inspired me to actually go for it when I read her post of goals! So what are mine? Here we go. Her's is more of a yearly thing that goes from birthday to birthday, but I want to make mine a monthly goal sort of a thing. Little by little will work better for me, I think. :) I believe that challenging yourself is the ultimate way to improve yourself, and I'm working towards becoming a better person everyday.
- Smoke less
- Come up with awesome photoblog idea.
- Spend less time with my face in my iPhone // most specifically while driving
- Do homework on time and efficiently
- Have painted nails at all times, no chippies! Makes for a happy Cortnie.
- Do some sort of activity that makes me feel better and more energized. Maybe an elliptical or treadmill one day, maybe a brisk walk another day, and cleaning another day. Just do something!
- Eat smaller portions, don't stuff my face to the point of feeling sick. I'm bad at this and really need to improve myself in this area.
- Think critically about what is being posted online, whether it's a law about abortion rights or a murder case. Actually think about what I'm seeing on the television or on the computer and critic it. Analyze it.
- Have fun, go out, meet new people. Enjoy myself. I don't want my anxiety holding me back anymore.
So there they are.
Does anyone else have any goals
for April that they'd like to share?