MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Sunday, April 1

Embracing & Improving Yourself; Is it Important?

Hello everyone! I hope that you all had a fantastic weekend, I sure did! Relaxing and homework filled!

Here are some pictures from my past week or so for your eye pleasure.

I haven't been feeling too hot lately. Coughing like crazy!
My baby Astrid is gorgeous. Here she is lying on my lap.
This is from Pelican's Reef, the restaurant mom and I went to the other day.
Such an adorable place.
Sitting in traffic is always fun. Does anyone else drive with their foot up?
Got some Nutella. Life is complete.
It's kind of bumming me out that in about 10 weeks
I won't be doing this anymore. :(

I've also wanted to type up some goals of mine to improve myself for awhile now, and Kaelah over at Little Chief Honeybee inspired me to actually go for it when I read her post of goals! So what are mine? Here we go. Her's is more of a yearly thing that goes from birthday to birthday, but I want to make mine a monthly goal sort of a thing. Little by little will work better for me, I think. :) I believe that challenging yourself is the ultimate way to improve yourself, and I'm working towards becoming a better person everyday.

Goals for the month of April:

-  Smoke less
- Come up with awesome photoblog idea.
- Spend less time with my face in my iPhone // most specifically while driving
- Do homework on time and efficiently
- Have painted nails at all times, no chippies! Makes for a happy Cortnie.
- Do some sort of activity that makes me feel better and more energized. Maybe an elliptical or treadmill one day, maybe a brisk walk another day, and cleaning another day. Just do something!
- Eat smaller portions, don't stuff my face to the point of feeling sick. I'm bad at this and really need to improve myself in this area.
- Think critically about what is being posted online, whether it's a law about abortion rights or a murder case. Actually think about what I'm seeing on the television or on the computer and critic it. Analyze it.
- Have fun, go out, meet new people. Enjoy myself. I don't want my anxiety holding me back anymore.


So there they are. 
Does anyone else have any goals 
for April that they'd like to share?

xoxo
cortnie

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh! the smoking goal, I'm happy to say quitting was my new years resolution... I'm down to 4 cigs a day! I cut down one cigarette a week (put them in little plastic baggies so that is all would have) I'm finding it easier to breathe, hope you find something to help you!

    ReplyDelete