MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Sunday, April 15

Sexologist Jill McDevitt: What a Damn Cool Career

Happy Sunday, y'all! Hope it's a great one for everyone!

Here I am relaxing..again.. Looking through websites, books, and blogs while listening to podcasts on fat feminism. Then.. I remembered that my long distance sex friend Jill has a new reality show on YouTube!

I don't quite remember how I found Jill, but I do know it was online while I was at work at the women's center. I was looking at sex people that could come and talk to students on campus, and Jill was the one sexologists (out of the people I found, she was like, the only actual, for real sexologist) who stood out to me. I'm slowly but surely reading her damn awesome book, Fighting the Crusade Against Sex. I'd love to drop everything and drive up to Pennsylvania and meet her for real!

The reasoning behind this post though, is to let all of you know about Jill's amazing new show. There are two episodes, both of them are less than 10 minutes and you all will love them. She talks about trying to get a vanity plate for her car, Plan B, protesters, hysteria and so so much more! She also has her sex shop, blog, and website all linked through her YouTube account! Definitely check it out! Here's the promo, check out her first two episodes!



xoxo
Cortnie

No comments:

Post a Comment