MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Friday, March 30

Fat Fashion // Charcoal & Plum

Today is the perfect spring day, although it's perfectly full of homework since the quarter just started. Mom and I ran around the east side today, had an amazing seafood lunch at Pelican's Reef, went to Goodwill, TJ Maxx, and All Creatures Animal Hospital. :) I have French homework and LGBT Seminar homework to do, fun fun! This weekend should be great. How has everyones' week been?






This outfit was insanely comfortable and surprisingly cool to wear. When we went thrifting the cashier said in a sort of rude way, 'God I can't believe you're wearing a sweater, don't you get hot?' Why do people have to ask me these things? Target people ask me the same thing! It's like, my body temperature isn't your concern, and also.. why are you selling this shit and ASKING me why I'm buying it? Something doesn't add up!

Anyway. The skirt is American Apparel, and to my bigger ladies, I know that sounds scary but I have two of these skirts (I have one in black) and two pencil skirts from there and god they are pretty awesome! I crafted on the black version of this skirt to make it shorter, I'll have to wear it and post about it someday. The tights are from Lane Bryant and are so easy to wear! I'm tired of my leggings from dumb Target. The cowgirl boots are from Shoe Carnival and fit my fat Flinstone feet!! Wooo! Fat lady dream over here!

My anxiety has been under control to the max this week. It's been probably a week since I've stopped taking all of my pills and I feel amazing! Can't wait to start working out!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! What are you planning on doing?


Sunglasses & Belt //  Thirfted
Top // Target
Skirt // American Apparel
Jewelry // Salon Boutique
Tights // Lane Bryant
Shoes // Shoe Carnival

xoxo
cortnie

4 comments:

  1. I want that necklace!!! It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it's so fun! Don't you love keys? I never realized how much I did until I saw all of my key necklaces!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures thanks to the photographer...me

    ReplyDelete