MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Sunday, January 8

CHANGE

We all like change right?

My weekly schedule is drabbing me out, so I’m CHANGING IT! I hope you like it!

Homo Monday? It’s changing to SEX Monday, so instead of talking about gay sex, I can talk about ALL issues with sexuality in general.

Time Tuesday? BORING. It’s changing to TITTIE Tuesday! Anything involving TITS gets in! Women things, ya know.

Whatever Wednesday? Boring. It’s What-the-Fuck Wednesday instead. Here I’ll complain about something that I see that I hate.. like a stupid commercial or something else, ya know.

Things-I-Love Thursday is going to stay put.. for now.

And of course we’ll still have Fat Friday.

Thank you and goodnight.

xoxo
Cortnie

No comments:

Post a Comment