MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, January 12

Things-I-Love Thursday // Fotoshop & Queer Facts

Here we are again, ya'll! Things that are hoppin' around in my head this week! Things that I looooove. Lets get on with it.

First of all, this video.



Fotoshop by Adobé from Jesse Rosten on Vimeo.

I know it's joking about a not funny topic, one that I'm actually (and obviously) VERY passionate about, BUT it makes people realize how damn stupid our media's editing is! What do you think about this video? How does it make YOU feel?

ANOTHER THING THAT I LOVE OH MY GOD I LOVE IT is this Tumblr that I found, Facts About Queers. I am in heaven. Literal heaven. Wanna hear some facts, honeys? Get ready!


FACT: Homosexuals can "bond" with a partner, becoming a two-headed giant with vast magical power.

FACT: Lesbians drink red wine to stay youthful, though the souls of young children work just as well.

FACT: Before a trans*-identified person can change their given name, they must first make a pilgrimage from their birth location and circumnavigate the globe.

FACT: There are exactly 397,286 genders.

FACT: A lesbian's sting may cause swelling, and an inexplicable desire for peaches.


OKAY, now you see why I love this Tumblr?

What else am I obsessed with this week? GIFs!











Okay, I'm finished. No, no I'm not. Here's a cute kitty picture that I love.



Love you all :*

XOXO
CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment