MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, January 10

Fundraising for CANCER

Welcome to the brand new Tittie Tuesday! Today I'm going to talk about one topic that really REALLY bothers me.. specifically around October.



You want to know what REALLY irritates me?!

WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY ARE RAISING MONEY FOR BREAST CANCER.

It doesn't seem like people say this sort of thing for any other instance, AIDs Research for example. WHY ARE YOU SAYING you want to RAISE money FOR CANCER?! What the hell? And specifically breast cancer? It pisses me off to NO END!



STOP IT! STOP! Quit saying you're raising money FOR cancer! You want the cancer to GO AWAY! You don't want to FUND IT! You don't want to FUND CANCER you fucking idiot!



And why is Breast Cancer the only cancer that I notice this with? Honestly, you don't see people raising money for LUNG CANCER (research) or MOUTH CANCER (research), do you?! Why does this piss me off so much? I have no idea.



Ugh, whatever. Good day to ya'll. See you tomorrow! :)

xoxo
CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment