MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, January 3

Awesome Womyn Things From 2011

Hey ya'll! So, for the second Time Tuesday I wanted to talk about how friggin' great women were in 2011. Is that okay with you? Do I care?! ;)

Sooo, do you feel like 2011 flew by? Do you feel like nothing happened? I kind of felt like that, too.. so here I am, proving both of us wrong! I found an article from the Huffington Post, The 50 Best Moments for Women in 2011, and damn(!), we did a lot! If you're lazy and you don't want to click that little link up there and go through allllll 50 things, then I'll pick my favorites out for ya.



First of all, we orgasmed. I'm sure there were tons of orgasms from women in 2011, and here's a video of your brain on orgasm! WHOA! Isn't that pretty? Look at all of the colors! Does your orgasm feel like that looks?

Second, Feminist Ryan Gosling began. THANK GOD. Feast your drooling little peepers on this:







Guess what else happened? KY Brand released their first lesbo ad! Yay for lezzies, yay for lube! Yay!



Rachel Maddow is the BOMB, okay? Mitt Romney said he supported the personhood amendments and he doesn't really even understand how birth control works. So.. here's a video of Rachel Maddow explaining how pregnancies happen and how birth control prevents pregnancies while in her 'man-cave'. Yes, it's a little degrading to men,
sorry guys,
but it's funny.. because these bigwig politicians are arguing about my uterus and don't even understand the concept of BIRTH CONTROL. Watch below, ya'll.





While all of that personhood crap happened last year, do you know what else happened? The Obama Administration declared that starting in 2013 all Health Insurance must cover the copays of birth control! That sounds awful nice, considering this year I will pay $312 for birth control! That's almost two car payments for me, or clothes, or I don't know, a PARKING PASS at school!?



This girl. This. This is one of the best things to happen for women in 2011 because sooner than we know it, this little girl will be a full grown woman and we NEED LITTLE GIRLS like this! I can watch this over and over again and never get bored with her. Get it, girl!



We also have this new ad for Always pads that doesn't make women seem like alien creatures with blue blood! Designed by a man, by the way. When you got your period did you think, wait a minute isn't this supposed to be blue?!

Welp, there ya have it. Those are the things I loved the most out of the 50. What were your favorites? 

xoxo
Cortnie 

No comments:

Post a Comment