MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, January 5

Things-I-Love Thursday // Fantasy Gay Footballers, Tim Gunn & Republicans

Hello, hello. How's everyone doing? Hopefully you're fabulous, like me! On to the things that I love today!



Here's a picture from a GQ article (linked through the picture or right here) where someone interviewed Erin Andrews. Okay, I hate this picture because of all of these dirty men are gawking at this clean reporter (WOMAN). Women are never dirty, didn'tchaknowthat(?) and men ALWAYS are! I love this picture for one reason, and one reason only. I love this picture because when I first saw it, I thought.. statistically, it would make sense for at least one of these dudes to be gay.. so I thought about it and I think Mr. #76 up in the right is; I mean, look at the face he's making. He's either completely uninterested and thinking about rim-jobs or maybe that's his O-face. Who knows? Someone who's definitely interested? Mr. #46 to the left of Andrews. He's all, look at that ass!



SNAPE EARRINGS! Enough said.

I also love this thread with quote from Tim Gunn (even though he's been known to bash my girl Hillary's pantsuits):


"Have you seen most of the plus-size sections out there? It’s horrifying. Whoever’s designing for plus-size doesn’t get it. The entire garment needs to be reconceived. You can’t just take a size 8 and make it larger. In my travels, I’ve been an advocate for larger women. I’ve been talking to designers, but only a half-dozen make an effort. Most say, ‘I don’t want a woman who’s a size 10 or 11 wearing my clothes.’ Well, shame on you! It’s not realistic. We need to address real women with real needs."


The best part of the thread? This:



AND finally:



Good day to everyone!

XOXO
Cortnie

No comments:

Post a Comment