MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Sunday, March 18

Changes!

CORTing[Feminism] is NOT gone! Promise! I'm making some changes. I was kind of annoyed with my blog title and wasn't feeling inspired. I also want to start writing about things other than issues that are, well, pissing me off. I want to craft. I want to cook. I want this blog to be about ME. Not just one aspect of me. I'm sorry if that bothers anyone. Please don't stop reading!

So, it's spring break, ya'll! I'm going to craft and cook this week, so check out my boards on Pinterest (link above!) and tell me what things you'd like to see!

I'm also planning on finishing two books that I've been reading for a few months now, Fat!So? and Fighting the Crusade Against Sex! I'll be sure to let all of you know what I think about them!

I'm trying something new for my anxiety. Brace yourselves... I'm cutting off some of my caffeine intake. This is happening via coffee. If I go to Starbucks I'll get a soy chai.. and I have decaf K-Cups. We'll see what happens! Anyone have any anxiety curing remedies?

I love all of you, and hope you're enjoying the changes going on here! Follow me on my personal Twitter, where I'll be tweeting from now on. Like the new Facebook page, too!

I hope everyone is enjoying the layout. Here are some pictures for your amusement!

From high school, probably 7 years ago.

Love you all! Anything you'd like to see here?

xoxo
Cortnie

No comments:

Post a Comment