MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Wednesday, March 14

Fat Fashion // Stripes & Floral

Today was a fabulous day. 
I woke up early for the third time this week, go me! I normally sleep way too much, but I've been motivated to get up and today my motivation was to work on my paper for Feminist Theory (which ps, is going very well!). Maybe not taking my Prozac is paying off? After tomorrow morning at 10:30 I will be FINISHED with Winter Quarter! HALLELUJAH! Worst quarter of my school career is OVAH! Finito, buh bye! I'm so excited. In case I haven't complained about it enough, I had three out of the four core classes for Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies all in ONE DAMN QUARTER. GUH. 
Mom worked super early this morning so I had the apartment to myself.. and well, the cats. I got ready before she came home because we had to go pick up my car (the window is getting fixed, and it'll be finished tomorrow!) and then we were going to dinner. We decided on the Olive Garden, classy.. I know. It was so yummy. Mom had a glass of wine and I so glady split the bill with her. 

cinemagram is the best app ever

It feels good to have money, ya know? I paid for lunch and dinner a few times this week, I feel like I'm paying my dues! Whoever says that money doesn't buy happiness is crazy. Us poor folk are missin' out on all of the fun stuff that costs money. We were also going to go to Kenwood today, so that I could go to Sephora and MAC, but it didn't end up happening. I'll probably just order stuff online. So anyway, I worked on my paper for a few hours and then decided to get ready for my day. Since it's been so nice, I felt like one of my new springy dresses would be peeeerfect!



What do you love most about warmer weather? What's your favorite springy outfit?

How was everyones' day?
Wearing:
Dress // Target - XXL
Cardigan // Target - XXL
Belt // Target - XXL
Boots // DSW
Necklace // Handmade w/ Cross and Cameo
Lipstick // MAC Russian Red & Burts Bee's
Mascara // Maybelline's Illegal Length

xoxo cortnie

2 comments:

  1. So cute! As usual! :) Love the dress.. and the lipstick. By the way, you and your mama took the most adorable pictures of you..hehe.

    ReplyDelete