MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, March 20

Re-Designing Ideas

Hey everyone! So, I've decided that this spring break is a time for me to redo my room. I want it to be a comfortable place to be and I want it NOW. Whiney. I don't care. So, if any of you follow my pins on PINTEREST (linked up there) then you'd see that I've been pinning designs for my room. Here are a few things that are inspiring me at the moment.

drawers as shelves? count me in!
all sources at my pinterest boards


So there it is. I really like the idea of turning mason jars into picture frames or candle/pencil holders. And that last book idea would be so cute at a desk. I want to buy paint for my bedroom walls, a mustard color. I just want to do something different. I'm bored. I'm loving the girly look lately, for some reason I'm inspired to be more girly. :) 

What's everyone think? What kinds of things do you want to do now that spring is here? 

xoxo
CORTNIE

2 comments:

  1. i am in LOVE with all of these images!!
    especially the sunflower photo frames, and lace covered jar!
    ahhh want to redecorate now
    fashionmeasmile.com
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those two are my favorites! I can't wait to play around with redecorating! Thanks for commenting, darlin'!

      xo

      Delete