MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Tuesday, March 20

Spring is HERE!

My nose is stuffy and running at the same time, my head might explode and I'm itchy. Oh goodness, spring is in full force isn't she?

Today was gorgeous. I worked for a little bit and drove home. It was one of those drives where you realize that you are lucky to be alive. You know? Just driving with the windows down, blaring The Black Keys, smoking, and sightseeing while you're stopped at lights.

Here are some pictures for everyone today. I'm feeling very inspired lately.


(wanna see more of my instagram pictures? Click here! or follow me @ _cortnie)


Also, here are some tattoo ideas I'm diggin'! Cannot wait!




Does anyone have any goals for springtime this year? I want to redesign my room by painting it and getting a new desk/workspace!

xoxo
CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment