MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Wednesday, March 21

Shopping Overhaul

Hello everyone! I went shopping today, and boy did I go overboard. I wanted to share some of the things that I bought. First, though, I need to say that I'm a tad irritated with Target because some of their XXLs are perfect for me, some of too big and then some are WAY TOO SMALL. I bought this mustard yellow off the shoulder sweater and a peptoish pink one and they are way way too small. Bummer. Anyway, here you all go. Hope you're having a fantastic day!

Yeah, it's batwing. Yeah, I had to have it. Although it's a bit big.
Astrid is a camera hog.
Bought some little organizers for my soontohaveGoodwilldesk. Those little striped boxes are.. wait for it, wait for it... TISSUES! And those other circle dodads are FLOWERS! Cannot wait to plant them!
There's a tank top, one of my trays, and some of my new makeup!
New flats, wore them today with the batwing top in the first picture!
How. Cute. Are. These?! 
Pink suede. Had to have them, duh.
LOOK AT THIS NOTEBOOK

So yeah, clearly I went a little shoe crazy but that's fine because I needed flats! 
After Target I came home and relaxed for a bit then tried out my new Pixi makeup which, um.. I LOVE. I better, though, it was damn expensive! 
After that I went to Starbucks with my bestest friend Laura. I hope you like the notebook, pretty!
Now tonight I get to have a nice quiet evening with my mama. Spring break is going way way way too fast. I still haven't finished ONE book, how am I supposed to finish the THREE that I want to read? Thank god my next quarter is easy as hell!


xoxo
CORTNIE

2 comments: