MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Friday, March 9

Uncomfortable

Yeah, it happened again. I have my weeks, isn't it interesting? Today I'm feeling blah about my body and I'm not sure why. I am usually so confident, so happy, so excited to be happy with my body and then I wake up and I have a damn day like this. We all do it, right? So, I want to talk about FAT issues today, if anything maybe it'll help me feel better and if it makes me feel better lord knows it's probably going to help someone else!

First of all, I need clothes. Maybe when I leave school today I'll go to Target? I need new clothes. I want to start doing outfit posts on here and I've been bumming it all day errday for the longest time! Maybe if I love my body so much then I should dress is up some? But even that brings fat anxiety--fanxiety. I know that I'm going to love so much stuff and not be able to wear a good majority of it. That's a tough thing for us fat girls to deal with, isn't it? That's another blog post in itself, actually, that'll probably be my next vlog.

Also, it sucks to watch TV before leaving to go to campus and seeing NO ONE that looks like me. It sucks to get to campus and walk to work and see NO ONE that looks like me. And when I do they are staring at the ground while they walk. It sucks that I have all of this confidence and in a matter of a day it can just BAM disappear.

I'm anxious. I'm depressed. How are you supposed to get work done and feel accomplished and do activist work if you feel like this? I take this damn medicine every damn night and I still have these feelings? That's the thing. I don't get it. I'm not trying to whine, I'm just trying to figure it out.

I need to go shopping! That's on my to-do list for today!

Things to cheer us all up today:




xoxo
CORTNIE


ps, don't forget to check out my pinterest, i've been on there a lot lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment