MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Thursday, March 22

Inspiration via Desperation

Just a little update for everyone. I'm alone at work and needed a break from the Women's Center Facebook page. Just sittin' here enjoying life. 
I was having very bad panic attacks this morning, and even though I started back up on my birth control I'm spotting and crampy. I need to just be a completely clean body and quit taking prescriptions. I think that's what I'm going to do. I'm scanning Tumblr and listening to Pandora. Here's what I'm listening to now:


When I'm stressed out I just need to breathe and listen to music and look at inspiring photos. So, here are some things I've found today on Tumblr that I'm loving. 

This is so true!
I love this idea. Pregnant bodies are so .. weird and awesome to me!
I'm going to Florida this year. Maybe twice. I'm gunna need this suit.
Also, she's friggin' hot.
Well, that's powerful isn't it?
I found an amazing fat people artist. In heaven.
Also, just so everyone knows, you can also follow me at Chictopia and Independent Fashion Bloggers (links are both in the rightside bar). I'm one of the fattest on the sites so YEAH. Maybe it'll make some people happy, who knows?

Well, that's all folks. Hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday.

xoxo
CORTNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment