MY BLOG HAS MOVED!

YOU SHOULD BE AUTOMATICALLY REDIRECTED IN 6 SECONDS. IF NOT, VISIT
thatcortniegirl.com
AND UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS!

Monday, March 19

John McCain said huh?

I had such a fabulous day today. When I got home I checked out one of my favorite websites, Jezebel, and they had an article about damn John McCain! He's saying that what the republican candidates are doing right now with fighting to revoke women's reproductive rights is a bad move. Well, um. No shit!

We are going through tough times in our country, my friends. In case you haven't noticed or anything. So many of us can't afford to live. I just had to move in with my mom for christ's sake because I couldn't afford to live alone anymore. I'm going to graduate in June and who knows if I'll find a job? Who knows? There are people overseas fighting in wars that aren't relevant anymore, or well, never really were. Soldiers are fighting for us, are going insane and killing innocent civilians because of the stresses of war and losing legs and feet and dealing with PTSD and shit.

But what are these presidential candidate hopefuls fighting over? WOMEN. UTERUSES. ABORTION. BIRTH CONTROL. WHAT THE HELL!?

Stop it. STOP. Just get over it. Instead maybe you should worry about the men and women that are serving our country in a war that many of them don't even support. Worry about all of the students who can't afford school anymore. Worry about the homeless people in our country. Worry about the children being abused. Worry about the adults being abused. Worry about the loving couples who can't get married because you call them sinners. Worry about people and CARE about them. Don't try and take their rights away. There will just end up being MORE people in the world that you won't care about, maybe that's what you want, huh?

Anyway. That's all.

Here's a kitty picture to make you feel better.



xoxo
CORTNIE

1 comment: